David Chiropractic, LLC Proudly Serves Vero Beach
Vero Beach FL is a fascinating town, from its identity as the home of Piper aircraft to local points of interest such as the Indian River Lagoon and the beach's history as part of Florida's Treasure Coast. You and your loved ones deserve every opportunity to enjoy your hometown to the fullest -- and that means optimizing your health, comfort, and mobility. Here at David Chiropractic, LLC, we're happy to serve Vero Beach residents with high-quality chiropractic care and other services get the most out of their lives.
Get to Know Our Vero Beach Chiropractor
Our Vero Beach chiropractor, Dr. Michael David, has helped Floridians just like you since 1983. After beginning his career in Indian River County, Dr. David set up his current practice in Sebastian, and from this office, he regularly sees Vero Beach patients. His holistic philosophy of treatment involves multiple healing modalities above and beyond chiropractic adjustment, working with each patient individually to help improve range of motion, strength, balance, and comfort. Every member of your family young and old will come to regard Dr. Davis as an essential trusted partner in health and wellness.
Save, Natural Services to Improve Your Quality of Life
Surgery and drugs are beneficial in certain situations, but in many cases, you can achieve more meaningful and lasting results through safer, purely non-invasive means. Our Vero Beach chiropractor offers many different kinds of conservative treatment services which address the underlying causes of your pain, not just your symptoms. we evaluate each patient carefully to determine what mix of services or techniques will provide them with the greatest benefits. Depending on your condition, your personalized treatment plan might include:
- Chiropractic manipulation - Vertebral manipulation via chiropractic adjustment can correct chronic or acute imbalances in your musculoskeletal alignment. It can improve nerve function, ease chronic strain issues, increase your mobility, and relieve pain without medication.
- Physiotherapy - Physiotherapy can prove invaluable both for rehabilitating injuries and strengthening the body.
- Corrective exercises - Corrective exercises can help you recover from an auto, work, or sports injury more easily and without complications. It can also help you come back from a stroke, major surgery, or another disabling event.
- Spinal decompression - Spinal decompression is a non-surgical method of easing pain from herniated or bulging discs by gently shifting the discs back into place.
- Foot Levelers - We provide Foot Levelers custom orthotics to ease foot strain and compensate for alignment issues.
Ready to Visit Our Vero Beach Chiropractor? Contact David Chiropractic, LLC Today!
If you need a Vero Beach chiropractor, don't hesitate to schedule your visit to our clinic. Call 772-388-8788 today!